At PowerNet our people are committed to providing safe, efficient and reliable power to our communities across the lower South Island. We are an industry leader and as such our progression and innovation is at the forefront of our business where we are committed to learning more about emerging technologies and the impact this will have on our customers, communities and network.
We have an outstanding opportunity to join the PowerNet team in the exciting and rewarding role of Commercial Analyst based out of our Invercargill Office in Racecourse Road
As Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for the monthly reconciliation and calculation of the electricity retailer line charges across the PowerNet managed networks. Update and maintain monthly analysis spreadsheets and liaise with electricity retailers on pricing issues.
Experience/Knowledge and Skills:
• Advanced excel spreadsheet and database development
• Reconciliation of monthly accounts
• Be able to assist the Senior Commercial Analyst with performance measures and statistics
• Ability to complete all reporting procedures in a professional and timely manner
• Be prepared to undertake any other such responsibilities or additional duties that may arise
• Be proactive and supportive to other team members
• Demonstrated administrative skills
• Experienced is Microsoft Office
• Full Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s license
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who has a pragmatic, flexible and adaptable approach. They will be a unified team member who has a high attention to detail with advanced Excel spreadsheet capabilities and solid communication skills. You will be someone who is up front and honest and really wants to make a difference within a company who encourages growth and development and a can do attitude of “Do it once, do it right”
Here at PowerNet our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a caring team environment, a balanced approach to work and personal life, while encouraging professional and personal growth for everyone.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to take that next step up in Leadership career then we encourage you to apply. For more information, download a Position Description and apply online head over to www.powernet.co.nz/careers and attached your current resume along with a cover letter to support your application.